TOUR PRICE: with easy rider – included everythings- best recommend
- 199$ / pax Easy Rider with Basic Bike
- 239$ / pax Easy Rider with Big Bike
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Transfer: Ha Noi – Ha Giang – Hanoi (Sleeper bus & Limousine)
- Exclusive boat trip on the river.
- Hotel pick up & drop off, helmet and protective gear
- Good Motorbike with gas and easy Rider ( driver)
- Experience Tour Guide
- All accommodation ( 1 night on bus, 1 night Hotel in Dong Van, 1 night homestay in Du Gia Village)
- Entrance fee,and selected activities,
- Meals : 3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 2 dinner. Free daily water and towel.
- Meeting new friend on Epic tour
- Free “Happy water” and Party Dinner.
- Included: Permission from Ha Giang Immigration $10 for foreigner
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
Drinks, travel insurance, and personal expenses.
YOU ARE RIGHT HERE – sustainable travelling !
When you choose this tour you really support the local people: all drivers are from Ha Giang, you stay in the local homestay, eat their local food and so on. So if you like sustainable travelling this is the right choice !
You can book Online or just go ahead to Cheers Hostel Hanoi to Book real Epic Tour which located at: 05 Au Trieu street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( near the Church )
Click ” Chat with Us now” to ask any Question you may have
Or Easy Online Booking
Step 1: Fill In Register Form (* indicates Required Information) and hit “Confirm” button.
Step 2: Once registered, Support team will contact you within 1 hours.
Step 3: We will send you a pre-payment link through email where you can make the deposit ($50) for the Trip.
Step 4: The rest of the payment can be paid at Vietnam Cheers Hostel . should be paid 100% before trip departure
Passport, swim-stuff, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm clothes, gloves and masks for the cooler months (Nov March), mosquito repellent, Some Cash, Phone with internet Sim-card, camera, a healthy appetite and a good attitude!
Travel Insurance is NOT included. We strongly recommend that passengers have their own travel insurance against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on confirmed departure dates.
- Free one day before
- Change date free
- no shows: 100% of booking cost
Just bring what you need for 3 days only,
Due to limited vehicle space and the nature of accommodation, we ask that you limit yourself to a maximum of 10 kgs in a backpack or overnight bag.
We Offer you Free Bags store at Vietnam Cheers Hostel in Hanoi
YES. but just on easy road, you can ask Easy rider to let you try.
From Hanoi: The trip departs from our Vietnam Cheers Hostel at 5 Au Trieu street, Hanoi Oldquarter at 8:30 pm.
- if you stay in another place, we will pick you up at 7:30 Pm
- If you’re staying at Vietnam Cheers Hostels please be downstairs ready at 7:45pm.
From Sapa to Ha Giang: if you are in Sapa, please contact us to arrange meeting point.
Night 0: Overnight bus and dorm for a nap at cheers station.
8:00 PM: Meeting point at Cheers Hostel in Hanoi. Then get on a Comfort Sleeping bus and depart to Ha Giang. Arrive in Ha Giang city at around 3:00 AM the next day and take a nap at our complimentary dorm beds in early morning.
NIGHT 1: standard hotel in central dong van – at cheers house
After a long journey on the first day, roughly 120km riding from Ha Giang City. We’ll get a night stay at Cheers House in Dong Van Town.
NIGHT 2: CHEERS DU GIA HOMESTAY
You’ll spend the second night in Du Gia Village. Our priority at the moment is to preserve local house. It’s a chance for you to stay at Cheers Du Gia homestay and interact with the local, and we’ll have a big party to hold with a blast of joy. This exclusive homestay is right a the thick of Du Gia and just for those who book the trip with us.
You will be eating a Vietnamese food prepared on tour by our local cooks. If you are vegetarian, have food allergies we can cater to you. If you have very specific dietary needs, please discuss this at the time of booking.
Our trips are active, so a reasonable level of fitness is needed. If you have any doubts about your suitability for our trips, please check with our Travel Desk before making a booking. NOTE: Activities vary in duration and grade depending on the availability.
Free Luxury Dorm room Stay at Cheers Hanoi for group booking from 3 customers.
1. Tipping: Our local easy riders priority is to bring adventure seekers the most adequate and wonderful memories through Ha Giang Loop. In a friendly and safe environment, you could enjoy those breath-taking moments and exchange your stories with a very reliable partner. And of course, they are available any time you need. If you’re happy, please kindly support them by giving tips after the trip (5$/day recommended). That helps them a lot to bring home the bacon as well as motivates them to go on this journey inspiring the next travellers.
2. Complaint resolution. Since you’re not satisfied with the trip and have feedbacks at some points, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Epic Complaints Handling Team via +84 85 668 0000 for a prompt resolution.
3. Recommendation. Thank you for all the time we had with Ha Giang Loop Trip. It would be grateful if you could leave us a constructive and positive recommendation. That helps us a lot on our way of following sustainable travel and creating jobs for the local people. Rate us on Our Tripadvisor Link