TOUR PRICE: $ 219 / Pp
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Transfer: Ha Noi ⇒ Ha Giang ( sleeping bus) & Ha Giang ⇒ Hanoi ( Limosine)
- Hotel pick up & drop off, helmet and protective gear
- Good Motobike with gas and easy Rider ( driver)
- Experience Tour Guide
- Kayaking or boat trip on Nho Que River
- All accommodation ( 1 night on bus, 1 night Hotel in Dong Van, 1 night homestay in Du Gia Village)
- Entrance fee,and selected activities,
- Meals : 3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 2 dinner
- Meeting new friend on Epic tour and Free 1 night stay at Vietnam Cheers Hostel after Epic tour
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
Drinks, travel insurance, and personal expenses.
Click ” Chat with Us now” to ask any Question you may have
Easy Online Booking
Step 1: Fill In Register Form (* indicates Required Information) and hit “Confirm” button.
Step 2: Once registered, Support team will contact you within 2 hours.
Step 3: We will send you a pre-payment link through email where you can make the deposit ($39) for the Trip.
Step 4: The rest of the payment (160$)can be paid at Vietnam Cheers Hostel . should be paid 100% before 48 hour trip departure
Passport, swim-stuff, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm clothes, gloves and masks for the cooler months (Nov March), mosquito repellent, Some Cash, Phone with internet Sim-card, camera, a healthy appetite and a good attitude!
Travel Insurance is NOT included. We strongly recommend that passengers have their own travel insurance against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on confirmed departure dates.
Fees will be charged in event of booking cancellations:
- Before 48 hours: 25% of booking cost
- 24hours-48hours: 50% of booking cost
- within 24hours or no shows: 100% of booking cost
Just bring what you need for 3 days only,
Due to limited vehicle space and the nature of accommodation, we ask that you limit yourself to a maximum of 10 kgs in a backpack or overnight bag.
We Offer you Free Bags store at Vietnam Cheers Hostel in Hanoi
YES. but just on easy road, you can ask Easy rider to let you try.
From Hanoi: The trip departs from our Vietnam Cheers Hostel at 28 Nguyen Sieu Street, Hanoi Oldquarter at 7:30 pm.
- if you stay in another place, we will pick you up at 6:30 Pm
- If you’re staying at Vietnam Cheers Hostels please be downstairs ready at 7:00pm.
From Sapa to Ha Giang: if you are in Sapa, please come to our Cheers branch office ( add: 54A Cau May, Sapa ) at 7:30 Pm, our bus will pick you up on time
You will be eating a Vietnamese food prepared on tour by our local cooks. If you are vegetarian, have food allergies we can cater to you. If you have very specific dietary needs, please discuss this at the time of booking.
Our trips are active, so a reasonable level of fitness is needed. If you have any doubts about your suitability for our trips, please check with our Travel Desk before making a booking. NOTE: Activities vary in duration and grade depending on the availability.
All online bookings need to be confirmed and paid for in full 24 hours in advance. If not, Ha Giang Loop Tour will regard it as nonattendance. You will not be able to join the tour and will NOT be refunded
Book this package together with ONE MORE TOUR To Get Free 4G INTERNET SIMCARD 1 MONTH IN VIETNAM + 1 Night Free at Cheers Hostel Hanoi.